COVID-19 Virus (Coronavirus) Announcement
- March 16, 2020
To Our Valued EPPTS Patients, Patient Family Members & Visitors:
As we continue to provide you with quality physical therapy services, we are committed to making our clinics a safe and healthy environment. We are closely monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC)and our local health departments regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and will keep you informed.
Please be assured, that we are taking extra measures and precautions in our strict cleaning protocol and hygiene standards.
Our three clinic locations, West, East and Horizon, continue to be open for your physical therapy appointments, we want to ensure you continue as scheduled in order to progress your care in a timely manner.
We thank you in advance as your health and well-being remain important to us.
- All employees have been trained on COVID-19 risk factors and protective behaviors
- Patient scheduling was modified to reduce the number of patient's in the clinic at one time
- Temperature screening was implemented for all employees and patients
- Hand sanitizer and gloves are available for employees and patients
- Reduction of crowd in lobby – family members are asked to not accompany the patient into the facility
- Reduce face-to-face interactions by use of telehealth appointments, video or phone calls to provide treatment without a physical appointment
All employees are utilizing facial coverings with recommendation for patients to use as well, especially when social distancing measures are difficult to maintain. We are committed to making every patient feel safe in our clinics and all underlying conditions will be taken into consideration.
EPPTS takes the health of their patients seriously and are taking efforts to ensure every precaution is utilized to minimize exposure to the coronavirus.
At every visit you will be asked the following questions:
- Yes_____ No _____ Are you currently sick?
- Yes_____ No _____ Have you had symptoms of a cough or respiratory condition?
- Yes_____ No _____ Or experienced at least two of these symptoms: fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell?
- Yes_____ No _____ Have you traveled to any other countries including Juarez, MX, and/or visited a place in the US where there is a community outbreak?
- Yes_____ No _____ Have you been in close contact with someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment!