Blood Flow Restriction (BFR)
Blood Flow Restriction promotes muscle activation, strength and improved endurance.
Personalized Blood Flow Restriction rehabilitation training (BFR) is a game-changing injury recovery therapy that is producing dramatically positively results.
- Diminishes atrophy and loss of strength from disuse and non-weight bearing after injuries
- Increases strength with only 30% loads
- Increases hypertrophy with only 30% loads
- Improves muscle endurance in third of the time
- Improves muscle protein synthesis in the elderly
- Improves strength and hypertrophy after surgery
- Improves muscle activation
- Increases growth hormone responses