Your First Appointment
Don’t let your pain hold you back from the life you love.
With EPPTS, you’re family. Our entire team is committed to keeping you healthy and injury-free, educating you on the most effective ways to get back to the life you love. You get top-quality care in a supportive, healing environment so you can accomplish your goals— and have some fun along the way.
When your first appointment is booked, you’ve taken the first step on your road to recovery.
At your very first visit, we get to know your story to ensure we understand your challenges, medical history, and the goals you’re setting for your future.
Here’s a quick video that outlines everything you need to prepare for physical therapy:
Your first appointment:
Here are a few simple things you should know before we get started:
- Make the most of your visit to the clinic by filling out the new patient paperwork at home and bringing it with you to the clinic.
- If you already filled out the forms, show up 15 minutes before your appointment. If you haven’t filled out your forms yet, no need to worry – just give yourself a few extra minutes before your appointment to fill them out.
- Your first appointment will last about an hour.
- Wear comfortable clothes that allow for easy movement.
- Remember to bring your health and insurance details, as well as any braces, crutches, and splints if required.
- Bring your referral if you have one.
That’s it! That’s everything you need to know to get started.
Haven't booked yet?
Take a few minutes now to start your journey with the El Paso PTS family!